Wednesday 13 May 2015

"Marrying You Is A Blessing To My Life" - Umar Yuguda, Son of Bauchi state governor writes to his Wife



Son of Bauchi state governor, Umar Yuguda took to instagram page to declare his unending love for his beautiful wife, Meemo who he got married to in December 2014. She also replied him .. Read both lovely messages blow... 
"My wife, my lover, my best friend, my soul mate and my life partner. Any amount of words I might decide to search for in this world would not be able to describe the distinctive beauty n outstanding of your character n person. You are kind, honest, strong in everyway, loyal, smart, loving, selfless, considerate, caring, hardworking, patient, adorable, funny, down to earth, respectful, sharp, pure, faithful, understanding, charismatic, generous, humble, intelligent, religious, you are the epitome of beauty and undeniably sexy (that incomparable to any woman on this earth) since the first day I met u, I knew there was something specially different about u and to my pleasant surprise, I was pleasantly right (my instincts never fail me).

U showed me how loving someone n caring about someone unconditionally felt sooo good. Meeting you n especially marrying u is a blessing to my life n has also brought me a lot of blessings, mashaAllah. Allah has given me everything in u and more n he will surely punish me if I ever abuse it (inshaAllah I wouldn't). I am so lucky to have married u n to make u a life partner. The norm is that beauty does not come with character, but Allah has decided to make u different because your character is even much more beautiful than your physique. I look forward to spending an eternal life with u because I know it's filled with loads of happiness n blessings. If I was to resurrect in the next life, I will surely look for u again to get married to u again n again n if I don't find you, I will die searching because I wouldn't settle for anything less. I love you so much baby and I want the whole world to know that and I appreciate you for all the little things you do for me and also the big things @meemaloso I will also like to say a big thank you to all the people that have been putting us in prayer all these while and also the people that have wished us well, May Allah continue to bless you abundantly and may He give you all eternal happiness and success in everything u do. N for those that have wished us bad or wish us evil n have tried to bring us down, may Allah purify ur hearts n lead u to the right path. God bless".
The wife's reply to him below...
"OMG!!! I'm speechless babe. This is beautiful! You're beautiful! You make my life more beautiful. I don't know where and what I will be without you! Thank you baby for everything I can't ask for a better partner/soul mate ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment